This could end up being a long list! These are the main favourites. I will update often.
- Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Wrapped in Rain by Charles Martin
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Sweetwater Gap by Denise Hunter
- Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
- The Wilder Sisters by Jo-Anne Mapson
- Dark Rivers of the Heart by Dean Koontz
- The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy
- When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin
Jess is a mum of two children and married to the calmest man alive. She loves to bake and go for walks. A writer of contemporary romance, Jess write stories about the heart and where love is worth the journey.