Wowee! We are so flattered to have been given this award … our first ever blog award … by Cathy at Thoughts on Books. Thanks Cathy for thinking of us!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Reveal seven things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you’ve nominated them for this award.
Seven things about me:
Ok, we’re going to change this a little, considering Jess and I do this blog together. These are Seven Things About Us:
- We’re Australian, and proud of it!
- We are as different as chalk and cheese, but we’re best friends
- We were privileged to grow up in a Christian home, and we both gave our lives to Christ at different stages of our childhood
- We live 325km apart, and don’t get to see each other as often as we’d like.
- Between us we have 3 children under 3 – and they’re all girls!
- We’d both love to go on a Mediterranean cruise, starting in Greece and going all the way to Spain. We’ll take any donations to help the cause! 😛
- We’d also both love to attend the ACFW Conference one day.
We’re going to pass this award along to 3 blogs, instead of 15. We hope you will pop on over for a visit to these great blogs:
If you are one of the 3 blogs we’ve nominated and would like to pass it on (it’s not compulsory!), copy the blog award to a post, reveal 7 things about yourself, and pass this award on to other bloggers of your choice. Congrats!
Helen is a strange combination of fiction editor and web strategist. That’s because she loves fiction and the internet – and analytics! A former business analyst and IT support manager, Helen now spends her time parenting her three children as well as running her editing and web agency businesses. As a book reviewer and fiction editor, her one true love and specialty is Christian romance fiction.