- 100 Facebook likes
- 50 Google Friend Connect Followers
- 200 Twitter followers
- Passed 10 000 page views
To kick off our second year of Book Review Sisters, and we have a new blogging schedule for you:
- Mondays are now our news days. That way we can let you know at the start of the week what is coming up.
- Tuesday is Jess’ post day
- Wednesday continues to be reserved for book reviews
- Thursday is now Helen’s blog day
- Friday is reserved for guest posts and special features
- Saturdays we have a new brief segment for you, showcasing book covers we love
Best Australian Blog Awards News
Yes, you might be wondering how we fared in the Best Australian Blog Awards this year. Firstly, we’d like to say a big thank you for everyone who voted for us.
Helen is a strange combination of fiction editor and web strategist. That’s because she loves fiction and the internet – and analytics! A former business analyst and IT support manager, Helen now spends her time parenting her three children as well as running her editing and web agency businesses. As a book reviewer and fiction editor, her one true love and specialty is Christian romance fiction.